Dow launches LINE Official Account “Dow Pack Guru” to inspire packaging innovations
Bangkok – July 5, 2021 – Dow Group Thailand (Dow), a global leading materials science company, is moving the sustainable packaging market forward. To address the communications and work habits of people today, Dow announced the launch of its LINE Official Account for the Packaging & Specialty Plastics (P&SP) business under the name "Dow Pack Guru"; providing a channel to contact experts quickly and conveniently. This will give marketers, designers, and packaging producers access to essential information at their fingertips for free anytime and anywhere. The platform includes latest innovations and technologies, sustainable packaging trends, and knowledge and insights to help solve problems with packaging.
“Dow Pack Guru” Official LINE Account offers a range of services that can be accessed quickly. New content and events are regularly updated on the platform. In addition to interesting information about packaging that emphasizes technology excellence and sustainability and a chat function for free expert advice, various menus that can be accessed by the users include:
- Application: Highlights Dow’s innovative products for sustainable packaging that meet the demands of both entrepreneurs and consumers in terms of recyclability, durability, lightness, flexibility, weight support and using fewer plastics resins while maintaining or exceeding the same performance. This also introduces all Dow’s products sold in Thailand and their potential application to enhance sustainability.
- Capability: Offers the capabilities of Dow's packaging team to help Thai customers and operators become more competitive and overcome issues in packaging production.
- Sustainability: Gathers details on sustainable packaging, including information about Dow's sustainability efforts.
- Event & News: Notifies of upcoming academic and marketing activities, for which interested persons can register to participate or watch the Dow webcast on-demand.
- Dow Pack Guru: Presents solutions to overcome any criticisms of the plastic packaging industry as well as packaging production trends that are worth watching. The program provides guidelines for producing packaging to meet the needs of consumers and innovations for sustainability, such as plastic pellets that save the world from waste problems.
- Learn More: Presents methods for submitting questions and requesting additional documentation from Dow experts and scientists to help by directly addressing packaging problems.
Mr. Kajohnpong Pusitdhikul, Marketing and Market Intelligence Manager of Dow Thailand and Dow Myanmar Country Director, said, “During the Dow Pack Guru program, which was presented online on both Facebook and YouTube last year, we got great feedback from customers and people who are interested in sustainable packaging technology. This year, we are accelerating our digital strategy to deliver a better and more convenient experience to marketers, designers, and packaging manufacturers by opening the LINE contact. We look forward to contributing to the adoption of environmentally sound innovations and promoting a circular economy in Thailand. This is in line with Dow's sustainability targets. The company is committed to protecting the climate, stopping the waste, and closing the loop, which we value as important to our business operations.”
You can apply to join Dow Pack Guru Official LINE at any time by selecting “Add friend” and searching for @Dowpackguru
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility, and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
For further information, please contact:
Dow Thailand Group
Tel. 02-3657296 / 081-8026933
Dow Thailand Group
Tel. 038-673315 / 081-7919626
Dow Thailand Group
Tel. 02-365-7228 / 089-6687079